Instructions to Complete Bradley Staffing Group’s Timesheet
To start, you will find Bradley’s Timesheet on our website: www.bradleystaffinggroup.com. Once
on the website, click on “Resources” found on the banner heading. Under “Employee Resources,”
click on “Timesheet.”
Filling out, Printing and Sending the Timesheet
- To complete the Timesheet on your computer, simply do the following:
Click on the “Enable Editing” button in the top banner (only if it appears). Then, fill in your “Employee Name” and the “Company Name” using the shaded area of each block. Next, fill in the date of the Monday of “Week Starting,” using this month, day and year format: 08/18/2016. Each day’s date, and the “Week Ending” date, will be completed automatically.
- Fill in the hours for the “Time In” and “Time Out” boxes for each day of the week that you work. Input your time by entering the time of day, followed by AM or PM (e.g. 9:30 AM or 5:30 PM) (If prefer, you can also use 24-hour clock time, or “military time.” For 24-hour clock time, use a leading zero for all numbers under 10 (e.g. 9:30 AM=09:30; 5:15 PM=17:15 [12 hrs.+ 5 hrs.]) “Total Hours” will be automatically computed for each day and for the week. The same holds true for your lunch/break “Time Out” and “Time In.”
- Next, fill in only the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and check either the “Hold My Check” or the “Mail/Direct Deposit” box.
- Then, print your completed Timesheet, and sign and date it. Have the Timesheet signed by your supervisor. Note: An unsigned Timesheet will not be processed until signed.
- Finally, SCAN the completed and signed Timesheet, and E-MAIL a copy to timesheets@BradleyStaffingGroup.com (If you wish, you can copy your recruiter too); or, if preferred, you can FAX a copy to Bradley at 610-644-1038.
Note: If you wish to save a copy of the Timesheet to your desktop, click on the “Enable Editing” button on the top banner, if it appears, before saving. Otherwise, the formulas will not function on your saved copy.
For check pick-up: Checks will be available for pickup in our office after 10:00 AM, on Wednesdays.
Any checks not picked up by 3:00 PM on Friday will be mailed to you.
For Direct Deposit: Pay is deposited into your account in the early AM, on Thursdays.
Please e-mail or fax your Timesheet to our office by 6:00 PM on Friday. Timesheets arriving after 12:00 PM on Mondays may cause payment to be delayed.